Speeding 50 Over Mavis And Courtney Park, Still Cant Pay Reinstatement Fees Online

Keving

Speeding 50 Over Mavis And Courtney Park, Still Cant Pay Reinstatement Fees Online

Unread post by Keving »

On April 19 i was pulled over for speeding 50 over on Mavis and Courtney park( biggest regret so far in my life) the office was not willing to talk to and just handed me everything and towed my vehicle to the impound

He gave me to summons tickets one for speeding and one for stunt driving which i didn't understand, no notice of suspension but did tell me that my vehicle will be impounded for 7 days and took my licence and said i would need to get it reinstated. He had also said i would need to go to the police station at Erin mills and Dundas to claim my vehicle but no where on my summons ticket does it say that.

After a couple of days i tried to look up my ticket but it still is not showing up on the service Ontario website? I believe all service Ontario locations are closed due to covid 19 but i need my licence because i am an essential worker.

I will call service Ontario tomorrow because they are closed on weekends but i just wanted to know that if you paid online, will you be able to drive right away?

Any help would be great