ferrum

Speeding 110 In A 80 Zone Reduced To 95

by: ferrum on

I want to know if I ask for trial date and then decide before the trial that I just want to pay the ticket and not go to trial if I can do this. Thing is my insurance has me in the high risk category. which costs alot. I haven't had a ticket about 2 years now. I have 1 going to come off in october and the other in february. My insurance renews in August for 6 months. If I have not been convicted before that date in august it wont show on my insurance. then by the time it renews if i have been convicted it will only be the one ticket.I have heard if it goes to trial they can put it back up to 110 in 80. So I want to know if I ask for trial date and then decide before the trial that I just want to pay the ticket and not go to trial if I can do this and still just pay for 95 in 80?

argyll
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: argyll on

You can pay the ticket right up to and including the day of trial. I've seen people speak to the prosecutor on the day of trial, realise the officer is there and run off to pay it

Former Ontario Police Officer. Advice will become less relevant as the time goes by !
Post a Reply