Traffic ticket for Prohibited turns? Learn the Highway Traffic Act here.
asadzahid

Trial On Friday June 27th Pls Help Pls Thanks

by: asadzahid on

Made a right turn on keele st going north from dundas st travelling west bound. Requested disclosure. All i got was officers notes saying this

"s/c 1108 signs clear and unobstructed. obv dr w/b dsw at keele. stop then turn right on red light and proceed n/b

dr id with valid on dl city of to ASTRO TAXI # 545"

This is all i got in the first disclosure request. i made another request stating that i need

Any other notes of the officer

details of the scene

position and direction of the officer patrol

distance from the intersection

time since it was parked there

i did not receive anything for a month. i went for the trial yesterday and asked for that additional information to prepare for my trial. i was told that there is no more disclosure. the officer said that whatever she had to put in the notes is right there and the rest, she remembers very well.

she was parked on the west side of keele st north of dundas st in a GREEN P parking lot when i made the turn. she says that her direction was facing south bound when i think that her patrol was parked facing east.

there is no word on the visibility of the sign from how far?

there is no word on the visibility of the traffic control lights from the parking lot.

what should i do???

Should i prepare for the trial? is it worth it? i know she will come to the trial date as she told the court that she is working in the evening so she will be in the town.

Please help me. Thanks

Post a Reply