desperteman

I Own $36,000 For Unpaid Fines

by: desperteman on

Ok, i really hope someone here can give me hope. My licence has been suspended sinch 2001. I currently own $36,000 which i cannnot offord to pay oneshot. Fines accumelated over the years, most of them for driving with no insurance and driving while under suspension (times 9). People may ask me while do i still drive?. While thats simple, to make a living. I'm a auto glass technician (15 years), and my job requires me to replace windshields or windows at customers home or work. There is no other job i like but this. Everyday i wake up for work i take a risk and always peranoid. I'm geting sick of it now. I really want to drive legit, i need my licence real bad. Is it possible some how or some way for me get it it back? I pay the $36,000 upfront, but i can make payments. Please help

viper1

by: viper1 on

desperteman wrote:Ok, i really hope someone here can give me hope. My licence has been suspended sinch 2001. I currently own $36,000 which i cannnot offord to pay oneshot. Fines accumelated over the years, most of them for driving with no insurance and driving while under suspension (times 9). People may ask me while do i still drive?. While thats simple, to make a living. I'm a auto glass technician (15 years), and my job requires me to replace windshields or windows at customers home or work. There is no other job i like but this. Everyday i wake up for work i take a risk and always peranoid. I'm geting sick of it now. I really want to drive legit, i need my licence real bad. Is it possible some how or some way for me get it it back? I pay the $36,000 upfront, but i can make payments. Please help

You need to go to the court and ask for your fine history.(unpaid)

Then ask for a print-out off all.(they may ask for some money to do this)

Then you need to get the forms (1 per ticket) to ask for more time.

I call it writing lines like back in school.

Come up with an amount that you can pay per month.(not maybe can pay: and pay it)

Now you go to see the JP and show him all the forms and tell him how you are now going to pay it off.(whatever you say do it)

They just really want the money coming in.

If they see you with a stack of forms be prepared to wait quite a while but they have to see you.

They have to sign all the forms but after about a week it is back to like when you first got the tickets.

It is just as quick to go back if you don't do what you agree too.

Cheers

Viper1

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
The Stig

by: The Stig on

For Pete's sake STOP DRIVING. I can't imagine that you haven't spent a period in Jail for this already. Here a 10th drive suspend would net you between 6months and a year in jail.

Jeremy Duffy

by: Jeremy Duffy on

I'm really surprised that a Judge hasn't thrown your sorry ass in jail yet.

Driving without Insurance ????? Driving while under suspension ????

You run the risk of having your driving privledges revoked either permanently or for a very long time.

Let alone if you get involved in a serious accident, you can wind up getting sued in criminal court and never get out of debt unless you skip the country.

Stay the hell off the roads please !

desperteman

u dumb assess do really think they just slap my wrist and said good bye. Of corse i spent jail time first time was 2 month 2nd 4months 3rd 6month. They can lock me up as much as they want because it doesn't make or teach me a lesson i will still continue driving. I have abosoluting no speeding, red light, drunk driving, etc noting in that nature. I'm a very good driver so don't worry when im on the road, because im not a threat to any drivers out there .

If they throwing ppl in jail for unpaid fines, lets thorw all the people who are not paying there Visa bills, phone bills, etc this is ridiculous

desperteman

The Stig wrote:For Pete's sake STOP DRIVING. I can't imagine that you haven't spent a period in Jail for this already. Here a 10th drive suspend would net you between 6months and a year in jail.

maximum punisment for jail is 6 months, and u get release in 4 month, because u only serve 2/3 of ur sentence in Ontario

Post a Reply