- reduces costs by having the same equipment
- installed the same to speed up installation
- same location of items for officer to access
- all have cages have clear glass partitions
- all cruisers have 3 mirrors
Roof Rack vehicles (B&W) - nothing in back window area, except maybe a 3" round rear radar antenna, that is not visible through rear view mirror due to its positioning.
Clean Roof vehicles (unmarked)- light bar in back window, which is 2 1/2 inches high, and possibly a 3" round rear radar antenna. Antenna is not visible due to location of mounting. Light bar is not visible in rear view mirror. The angle of the mirror to the bar, is lower than typically looking out your own car and seeing the top of the trunk line.
Absolutely no visibility issues with the current set-up. In fact, I have better visibility with a cruiser than with my own personal car.
Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca