Received court date 14 months after incident - any recourse

User avatar
Radar Identified
Posts: 2881
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: Toronto


by: Radar Identified on
Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Yes you can. File an 11B. Go take a look in the "Courts and Procedures" section of this website for some more information.
* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. * OR
Post a Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Failing to obey signs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests