intruderjr

Driving Under Suspension

by: intruderjr on

My girlfriend and I where driving and got hit from behind . She is 7 months pregnant she was driving so I got off the car to assets the damage we where ok no damage to us but other car was reck . The other driver was on the phone and did see us when she stop. We talk and since there was no damage and he was at fault we left it like that . We left I got a call the next day to the police station because I did not report the accident and the vehicle is register on my name . I when to the police , the officer is charging me but I was not driving my license is under suspension that is way my girlfriend drives . The other driver claims I was driving . What can I do ? I got serve with a ticket for driving while suspended . The officer said he dose not believe me ? What can I do?

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

You'll have to go to Court. It's a pretty serious charge, so it may be worth seeking legal representation. You and your girlfriend will have to testify to the fact that she was driving and hopefully the Justice of the Peace will believe you.

Post a Reply