wrong licence plate

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

by: groundhog1ca on
Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 am

my girlfriend was charged with careless and i know i can get it dropped for sure to following to close behind, because of how the two charges read. On the court summons the office wrote the wrong licence plate on the ticket and wondering if there is a way to through it out of court
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

by: paul1913 on
Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Yes you can represent her but unless you were presen when this occurred you will not be able to provide testimony.

The fact that the licence plate is wrong is not a fatal flaw that would warrant the charge to be thrown out.
Post a Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Courts and Procedure”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest