1. is it possible to still get prison time even if i plea guilty for a lower conviction or even get my license suspended ?
2. should i seek a paralegal and try to fight it or in this case plea guilty is the best option ?
3. what would the crown look at as of my driving record point of view and weather or not they can see the previously similar convictions even though the case is reopened ?
please reply asap im stressing too much about it want to get some piece of mind
2) That's a decision you'll have to make. You can always consult with a paralegal and see if they have any suggestions. You can then see what the Crown's willing to offer if you simply plea guilty.
3) The Crown will see your full past history.
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests