nrg70

135 In An 80(construction Zone)

by: nrg70 on

I was driving on the 417, A car with a red licence plate was tailgating me and i was keeping my eye on him, and then i noticed the officer camped at the end of a down grade when i noticed i was exceeding the limit by alot through a construction zone

Ive had my G2 for 6 months and ive never been pulled over before.

racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

Might wanna fill out the form on the bottom of the site. 50+ is 6 points, and that will wreak havoc to your insurance rates (they will most likely more than double)

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

nrg70, couple of questions. First, did the officer impound your vehicle? Also, did you happen to get the licence plate of the vehicle that was tailgating you?

As racer said, get a paralegal involved. X-Copper is the website sponsor so they'd be able to help you. These charges have disastrous implications for your insurance and licence. In the mean time, take notes of your version of events, including the tailgating, and when you're able to, drive by the scene again to try to get a good recollection of everything that happened. The paralegal should provide additional guidance as well.

racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

If you had your vehicle impounded, then you were charged with "Racing" (ss 172), which is even more serious than just simple "Speeding 50+". RI has some excellent points, follow the advice.

PS: I moved the post to "Racing" category to reflect proper charge.

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
Post a Reply