FiReSTaRT

Neck-breaking Speeds While Running From The Cops!!!

by: FiReSTaRT on

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_34706.aspx

StreetBeat - May 20 - Motorist Charged With Dangerous Driving Following Pursuit

Wednesday May 20, 2009

CityNews.ca Staff

A brief police chase ended in an arrest by the side of Highway 427 on Wednesday.

Officers pulled over a vehicle just before 6am on the busy roadway just south of Highway 7. The passenger was released but the driver faces charges of dangerous driving and failing to stop for police. The pursuit hit speeds of 125 km/h before the car finally pulled over.

Ain't that the normal traffic speed for 427? I wonder what really happened before CityTV decided to blow the incident out of proportion as always :?:

What kind of a man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

Maybe the pursuit ended on the 427?

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

Whether the vehicle is 25 over or 25 under....if the vehicle is not stopping it a "flight from police" (CC) and "fail to stop for police" (HTA).

There is dangerous driving charges according to the news article, so there is more to this than speed alone.....and as I mentioned could have started on a different road, just happened to end on the 427.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Post a Reply