Horrible Behaviour

Failing to obey a stop sign - Highway Traffic Act section 136(1).
racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

Horrible Behaviour

Unread post by racer »

Just happened two and a half hours ago

Left Hamilton to go back home to Guelph. Took York Road (King's Hwy 2) to Hwy 6. Stopped at the red light there, then I get advanced flashing green lights. Proceed to make a turn (there is a vehicle on Plains Rd. W. stopped on his red), and a yellow Sunfire just rips through the corner, making a right turn right in front of me, without stopping or anything! He must have been doing 40 when he made that turn. Got his LP, thinking of letting OPP know...

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
FiReSTaRT

Unread post by FiReSTaRT »

That's what the Roadwatch is for.

What kind of a man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

Unread post by racer »

Squishy wrote:Yellow Sunfire? Sure it wasn't a red Cavalier? 8)

No, the plates weren't SPEEED. Besides, what would Bookm do not on the 403 in that area?

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
Bookm

Unread post by Bookm »

Squishy wrote:Yellow Sunfire? Sure it wasn't a red Cavalier? 8)

Somehow, I NEW that was coming, LOL!!

(now my itty bitty feelings are hurt again :( )

tdrive2

Unread post by tdrive2 »

Haha its just to funny bookm.

I bet every OPP officer in his area has some sort of sticky on their window or some sort of warning every time they see it.

I heard hwybear has really advanced lidar gun that starts going nuts if it see's "SPEEED" on the license plate.

Bookm have you ever gone into a Tim Hortons or have an OPP officer met you in public.

Even cam wooley loves you. :lol:

I remember watching that and he just says "Your a bad driver, even at slow speeds."

Anyways bookm sometimes i go on the 7/8 near stratford so if i ever see a red cavalier with your plates and i start honking its not cause i am mad.

hwybear

Posting Awards

Unread post by hwybear »

Tuned in alright....but it will be kind of funny....Bookm won't know its me....will then play the "silent" gig....so won't talk....have to take his licence, ownership, insurance....run it thru the wringers hahaha...bring back a clipboard and say..."sign here please" for return of documents...wtf?? HAHA..just wanted the authograph of a celeb :wink:

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca

Return to “Failing to obey a stop sign, traffic control stop/slow sign, traffic light or railway crossing signal”