pushpendrapatel

Speeding Ticket For 128km/h In 80km/h What Should I Do.

by: pushpendrapatel on

i have speeding ticket for 128km/h in 80km/h zone i am planning to fight ticket how should i do that? i am probably so i was not atleast 128 but less than that and car ahead of me was going 102 kh/m as told by officer it self than why wAs he/she not booked for over speeding. what should i do in such situation?

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

You're hitting all the check marks for excuses that aren't defenses. "I was speeding but not that fast", "Someone else was speeding too"...

Speeding is called an absolute liability offense. You were either speeding or you weren't. There is no in between. That means you were doing 80, not 90, 95, 100, 105, etc. You will be found guilty otherwise.

"But someone else was speeding too" is irrelevant to your charge. There's no requirement to catch every speeder in the province before getting a conviction out of you.

If you want to request a trial, hit up the court house and fill out a Notice to Appear form. You'll get your court date in the mail in usually 1-2 months. From there, you can make a disclosure request. If you don't know how, visit the municipality website where the courthouse is located. They will have a generic form for you to fill out. Show up to court and never mention any of the excuses you've already provided here. They will not help you in the slightest. In fact, they will hurt your case.

Good luck.

pushpendrapatel

by: pushpendrapatel on

well if i know i am liable for speeding as i was over 80km/h than should i just plead with explanation or should i still go for defending my self.

and the car ahead of me was not that close to me (almost 1 km distance between me and that car) that officer can not turn back officer had enough time to turn back and stop that car but she didn't and than as soon as she went past me she turn around for me so my point that why she didn't book that car for speeding why me is it like their choice. because officer her self told me that that car was 102km/h and she let go that car.

or should i seek any paralegal will they be able to clear my ticket??

this is my first offence and i don't understand what should i do now.

Post a Reply