A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

mk5tdi

Malware Ads On This Website

by: mk5tdi on

Can the mods or the website owners do something about the creepy ads on this website that try to install all kinds of malware if you accidentally click on them?

I notice then all then if I access your website from a iPhone, they pop up at the bottom of the screen.

bobajob

Posting Awards

by: bobajob on

I don't believe it's the website,

I forgotten the actual term/tech.

on some websites "depending" on your surfing habits AD's come up, personally, I've not had any on this website,

I would check out your iphone, to ensure it's not been hijacked

mk5tdi wrote:Can the mods or the website owners do something about the creepy ads on this website that try to install all kinds of malware if you accidentally click on them?

I notice then all then if I access your website from a iPhone, they pop up at the bottom of the screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------
* NO you cant touch your phone
* Speeding is speeding
* Challenge every ticket
* Impaired driving, you should be locked up UNDER the jail
daggx

Posting Awards

by: daggx on

I've had this problem as well. If you accidentally click on the add that pops up at the bottom of the screen, it sends you to a sketchy looking website that won't let you go back. On my desktop computer it is easy enough to avoid clicking on it, but on my phone's touch screen I've accidentally clicked it a couple of times and have had close my browser to get out of the webpage it sends me to.

Post a Reply

Return to “General Talk”