akarimov

They Are Really Pushing It

by: akarimov on

Okay, I set a court date for my tickets;

I also requested an Azerbaijan translator. When I got he notice of trial they changed it to RUSSIAN translator, because most of the people from Azerbaijan speak Russian. But thats a big assumption, because I may not necessarily speak Russian.

I am in process of requesting the disclosure. By the way what is the fax number for 1530 Markham Rd office?

So what should I with this translator thing?

FyreStorm

Posting Awards

by: FyreStorm on

Yeah I've never seen anything but the ticket as disclosure...after all, the ticket offence info is right there...

FyreStorm

Posting Awards

by: FyreStorm on

On second thought, you are clearly writing some excellent English, seems like you are making a mockery of the justice system by asking for something you don't require to have a fair trial.

Why not just ask for a binary translator and just show up making a lot of beeping sounds?

Canada's two official languages are French and English...you are in Canada, the most accommodating country in the world, don't mock her...

Observer135

Posting Awards

by: Observer135 on

FyreStorm wrote:On second thought, you are clearly writing some excellent English, seems like you are making a mockery of the justice system by asking for something you don't require to have a fair trial.

Why not just ask for a binary translator and just show up making a lot of beeping sounds?

Canada's two official languages are French and English...you are in Canada, the most accommodating country in the world, don't mock her...

Love your comment... Could not agree with you any more...

There is a reason the translator option is there, but people who do not need it should not abuse it...

At the end, it also hurts us all in the pocket book by simply wasting our tax dollars.

Post a Reply

Return to “Parking Tickets”