If I pay my ticket now, in 3 years it will be invisible to insurance companies and should not affect my rates. If I choose to fight it, however, it could take over a year to work itself through the court system and losing would push back the date the ticket comes off the abstract for insurance companies to see. Furthermore, my ticket was 79 in a 50, while the officer reduced it from 81 (which would be an ever more serious offense).
Am I right in thinking it would be better just to take the safe road, try to negotiate down the price in Option 2 and get it over with so my record will be clean if I do decide to purchase a vehicle after I am done school in 3 years? Or is Option 3 still a viable choice for me?
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests