1. Can an officer take back a ticket after it is already written with no proof regarding the change in speed? If not will the 127 be dropped?
2. Because the student was holding the gun, does it make that evidence inadmissible?
3. As a witness (because I was in the car) do I have to testify? I am really not comfortable testifying in court.
2. Not necessarily but it will be something you can address in court.
3. If you are subpoena'd, you are required to attend or the court case issue a warrant for your arrest.
127 in a 40 (and presumably close to a school if there were students there being shown the equipment) is a very serious matter. Your friend is lucky he didn't get a criminal charge of Dangerous Driving.
Former Ontario Police Officer. Advice will become less relevant as the time goes by !
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests