Search found 1 match

by Accrecon
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 am
Forum: General Talk
Topic: Wrong fine amount from court.
replies: 1
views: 476

Re: Wrong fine amount from court.

Contact the court office and get the record of your appearance and disposition. Explain to them the situation and I am sure they will be helpful. As long as the report states your understood penalty, you should be good to correct it at the records and fine payment office.

Go to advanced search