1) Can I sell a vehicle that has an outstanding red light camera ticket?
2) If I don't pay the ticket, can they stop me from renewing the plates on my other car?
3) If I don't pay the ticket, will it affect my credit score?
1. You can sell the car.
2. You will not be able to renew your plates on any vehicle that has the same registered owner, and I believe this applies to drivers licence renewal as well.
3. If you don't pay the ticket you will have big problems. They never go away....EVER.
If you cant afford the fine and have not been convicted yet, request a trial and ask for a reduced fine and extra time to pay.
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest