Incorrect birthdate on ticket for expired sticker

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

User avatar
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Posting Awards

by: highwaystar on
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 am

An incorrect birth date is not a fatal error. Your best option is therefore to set it down for trial and then on the trial date either hope the officer doesn't attend (whereby it should get withdrawn) or take a reduced fine offer by the prosecutor. That offence is a black-and-white one (there's no grey area). Your sticker was either expired or it wasn't. If you've got no proof of renewing it before expiry, then you'll really have no defence.
Post a Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “General Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests