Prior to this, last month, I got a speeding ticket and pleaded guilty for 15 over, no demerits.
So now I have a few questions...
1) Is the cellphone ticket a moving violation?
2) Will both the handheld ticket and speeding ticket combined increase my premium because it was in such a short time period?
3) How likely is the Justice of peace be willing to change this ticket to a non-moving violation given my situation at the time?
4) Does anyone else have RBC auto insurance and saw an increase after they pleaded guilty?
Thanks in advance.
2) Possibly. While both are likely minor offences, two could result in a minor increase (rough guess 10%).
3) Not possible
4) Your best bet is to contact your provider and ask directly what kind of increase you'd be facing. Every insurance company is different.
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests