Here is what happen.
I finished up an overnight shift and this is around 8:15 am in the morning (on a weekday) at Church and Carlton. I am heading north on Church st towards Carlton. I believe a taxi, decides last minute to make a left turn on to Carlton. I see its yellow, so I go to right lane to go around the taxi and cross the street. By this time Wood st the next traffic stop is red. A cruiser pulls up behind me not 10 seconds later pulls me to the side. He tells me I ran a red 2 traffic lights ago (it was actually 1 but gives me a ticket for Church and Carlton which is the 1) I guess that is not important cause he could have said 10 and it wouldn't matter. It was clear sunny morning.
Important things to remember
1. I am not the owner of the vehicle, it was my cousins nor am I insured.
2. I was given permission to use the vehicle.
3. I do not know which direction the cruiser came from and there were to Officers.
What to do.
1) should I ask for a trial because I went through a yellow that turned red.
2) Can they add more charges if I decide to go to trial.