Please help! Failure to obey sign...

I.Design
Please help! Failure to obey sign...

Unread post by I.Design on

So my issue is this...

I was exiting the hwy and on the off ramp (quite a distance back from the lights) there are signs showing you can only go left or right off the ramp. Now my intention WAS to turn but I noticed an extreme amount of traffic (I was trying to get off the hwy and take the streets to move faster) so I decided to re-enter the hwy and the ramp was straight ahead. I did not notice the turn signs prior but returned to the site to see them. Now there are no signs located at the intersection itself nor is there a do not enter sigh or even a sign with the straight arrow and a line through it located on the other side of the street letting you not you are not permitted to enter the on ramp.
i missed my court date (totally forgot about the ticket) and was obviously convicted and I am now going to court on appeal. Is there a way I can beat the case as there is NO signage at the intersection only about 20+feet prior to it, OR should I just try to get the charge lowered to avoid losing points.

This took place in Brampton. Are there regulations on where regulatory signs are to be located?

Return to “Failing to obey signs”