There were 2 cars infront of me, so don't recall that exact moment. Anyways my question is
1) can i check option 3 (I intend to appear in court to enter a plea of not guilty at the time and place set for trail and i wish to have the trail conducted in English) to appeal and
i should NOT be selecting the tick box : i intend to challenge the evidence of the provincial offences officer. I request that the officer attend the trial. ?
I am little confused between the two options.
2) what should be approach for fighting this ticket? From my understanding i should appeal and ask for notes?
3) Once i get to court do i just ask them to do early resolution and to remove my demerit points?
4) also from my understanding, my insurance will go up regardless if i get demerit points or not. As this offence will be categorised as minor offence?
5) should i even bother going to paralegal? Is it worth it considering its 95$ ticket and my insurance will go up regardless. Can paralegal completely stop the rate hike in my case
6)can i mail the ticket with selected selection to provincial offence office? (It's not mentioned on ticket if i can mail it) or do i have to go in person?
(I tried attaching photos of ticket from my phone but it keeps giving me error that photos are too large)
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest