Hta (172) 1

yama

Hta (172) 1

Unread post by yama »

Hi there

I got a Hta ticket is that a criminal record for me also who should I go with Ott, xcoppers, paralegals or lawyers. The court I have to go is in Markham also I have 2 speeding tickets from before 50 zone I was going 65.

For this ticket I got charged for street racing it was a 60 zone and I was around 85 and there was this other car right beside me, I was on left lane lane and he was on right lane and his lane was finishing I kinda speed up and he speed up too since his lane was finishing and he was getting close to me so I slow down and let him take the lane and apparently there was a cruiser behind me tow away my car for 7 days susspend my license for 7 days and I got charge for street racing Hta 172 1. They charge him as well. I never had any criminal record. I am really worried that I hope it's not criminal charges and also I need my license for work. THANKS ALOT FOR ANY INFORMATION.

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

Unread post by Stanton »

It's not a criminal offence, it's a provincial offence. Regardless, you could lose your licence if convicted.

Most of the firms you're asking about are paralegals. I'd simply shop around, see what they have to say and what they charge.

yama

Unread post by yama »

Stanton wrote:It's not a criminal offence, it's a provincial offence. Regardless, you could lose your licence if convicted.

Most of the firms you're asking about are paralegals. I'd simply shop around, see what they have to say and what they charge.

Thanks for reply.

Even though if it's my first offence I will still loose my license cause my job is based on my license if I have no license I will have no work.

Return to “Racing”