5Litered

How Deep In The Water Am I?

by: 5Litered on

So I was driving to work like I have for the past 5 years, and I was on the ramp merging from 403 to QEW. As I merged, there was a guy behind me that started tailing me, and I merged to the left lane and kept going onto QEW. Right away he starts tailing me harder, and off we were in a show while I tried to get him off my tail, and the idiot when I am about to move to the right cuts me off and blasts by me in the right lane and cuts me off behind a car that was in front of me, I brake hard... and realise my speed was over the limit. I get pulled over so does the other guy, and the cop claimed my speed was 192?! and gave me a speeding summon and racing summon to court. I am seeking help, but really, what the hell... this province is feeding of lies, telling the province they are making these laws to save lives... THIS IS BULL... they just want to make money. The cop I am about 80% sure does NOT have me on radar, because I WAS NOT doing that kind of speed, and he told me "he is giving me a summon to court because he doesn't know what to give me" ugh... now my car is in an impound for a week... i am SCREWD with my job... dont even know if i have one now at this point since i have not ben able to go in and wont be able to go in till I get my car back... what *EDIT* this gov't puts its citizens through

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

5Litered wrote:. Right away he starts tailing me harder, and off we were in a show while I tried to get him off my tail,

would it have been too easy to move to the right and let this person just continue on?

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

You are in a lot of hot water. Immediately request disclosure.

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
5Litered

yes it would have been easy if u want the short version of my story, lol. It just everyone has that idiot driver who revs up to back of your car and ticks you off.

5Litered

yes i guess it would have been easy, but i am going to be getting some legal help with this.

Post a Reply