Car Plate Not Attached To Car (unathorized Plates To The Car

jeet

Car Plate Not Attached To Car (unathorized Plates To The Car

Unread post by jeet »

I got caught not completly braked at STOP sign.

Officer shocked me, when i heard that Car number plates neither associated to me nor my car.

I was driving this car with same number plate since 7 years. Got nurveous and handed him last year insurance (2012 instead 2013). Eventually got three tickets & Car plates removed by the officers. Officer asked me to hire a Lawyer and show-up in court on April11-2013.

I went to Ministry of Transport to investigate the cause, They directed me to Service Ontario. There I discovered a Car Dealer transfered that plate.

Incident happened back in 2011 on Saturday, when i was looking to finance a New car for 84month with 0% interest. I was enquiring about the car while dealer asked me sign document with $1000 deposit. I had a verbal agreement with them on conditional deal depent on my insurance rate. I told him for trade-in my old car & he asked me for a Ownership for car value evaulation. I gave him my car ownership & left dealership with photo copy of my car ownership.

I called few car insurance broker on Saturday, Sunday & Monday. I found too much insurance for me. Monday Morning around 8:30-9:00am; I called dealer and advised him to cancel the deal. He advised me to call few number for better insurance deals. Upon calling them and failed to get better insurance. I revert my call to them next day, dealer refused to cancel deal and said deposit $1000 is now forfeited. They ignored all the verbal fact and promises they made at the time of deal. Eventually, they returned my old car original ownership after reverting new car ownership back to dealer. But they neither revert my plate to my old car nor refunded $1000. Dealer told me that all set. I dont know how this transfer things works. I received my ownership back and got satisfied. But dealer never finished his work, He never attached my plate to my old car.

After this entire story; Any suggestion, what to do ? I have three tickets now.

Few well wisher says, sue dealer. I never did this before.

Please Help !

tdottopcop

Unread post by tdottopcop »

jeet wrote:I got caught not completly stopped at a STOP sign.

The officer shocked me when i heard that licence plates adourned on my vehicle were neither associated to me or my car.

I have been using these licence plates attached to this vehicle for seven years. I got nervous and handed him last year`s insurance card (2012 instead 2013). Eventually I got three tickets & the licence plates were removed. The oficer suggested I hire a Lawyer and served me with a Form 104 requiring me to appear in court on April 11 2013.

I went to Ministry of Transportation to investigate the cause. They directed me to Service Ontario. There I discovered a vehicle dealership had transferred my licence plate.

This incident happened back in 2011, when i was looking to finance a new car. I made a deal with the dealership that eventually fell through. They returned my old car original ownership after reverting the new car ownership back to dealer. But they neither reverted my plate to my old car nor refunded $1000. I dont know how this transfer things works. I received my ownership back and was satisfied. But the dealer never properly registered my plate to my original vehicle.

After this entire story; Any suggestion, what to do ? I have three tickets now.

Please Help !

I went ahead and tried to make your post more English, and I cut down on the senseless gibberish.

My advice is to request disclosure in writing at the court house asap. See what evidence there is against you. Also, you haven`t even indicated what the charges are against you. That might be a good start.

No, I am not the chief of Toronto Police.
No, I do not work for Toronto Police...
... it is just a name folks :)