A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

CliffClaven

Who's On This Forum, Anyways...?

by: CliffClaven on

So, what kind of members are there on this forum?

Are most of you involved somehow in administering the Highway Traffic Act -- i.e., police officers, lawyers, paralegals, traffic ticket service providers? Or are most of you just regular citizens/drivers like me?

I'm just trying to gauge what level of expertise we have here.

AsphaltHero

by: AsphaltHero on

I'm just a regular,"nobody-special" forum member, but I have driven well over 4,000,000 kilometers in the past 24 years, with no at-fault accidents and no convictions for over 25 years. I follow this website to educate myself on the HTA so I can continue to avoid charges and more importantly ..... collisions and unpleasant events. Knowledge is essential for survival !!

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

There are a few police and at least one lawyer in training. Used to be a few paralegals as well but not sure how frequently they post here now. Also lots of people who are just very familiar with the system. ;)

I wouldn't take any one poster's word as gospel. Read a few posts, get a feel for the posters level of knowledge and how consistent their info is with other posts.

Reflections

by: Reflections on

Just some guy<< yup, that's me.

There are a few officers here, hwybear is a regular and moderator......... that being said, there are limits to what he and any other officer can post.

http://www.OHTA.ca OR http://www.OntarioTrafficAct.com
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Awards

by: admin on

I find there are very smart and helpful people on board here! From Police Officers, Paralegals, Lawyers, HTA Enthusiasts, and everyday Citizens who are very helpful, informative, and want to share their experiences.

Post a Reply