A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

landry

Unsafe Trn/lne Chn-fl To Signa

by: landry on

I WAS FOLLOWED BY A POLICE OFFICER FROM TODD BAYLIS AND BLACK CREEK AS I WAS GOING SOUTH ON BLACK CREEK.I MADE A RIGHT

ON EGLINGTON HE FOLLOWED I MADE ANOTHER RIGHT ON WESTERN HE FOLLOWED ONCE AGAIN. SINCE THERE WAS A CAR PARKED ON THE

OUTER LANE ON WESTERN I HAD TO MOVE TO THE CENTER LANE SO I SIGNALED AND PROCEEDED TO THE CENTRE LANE. AT THAT POINT I

GOT PULL OVER ALTHOUGH THE CAR IN THE CENTER LANE CLAIRLY STOPPED TO LET ME IN. THE OFFICER SAID MY OWNERSHIP

SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE COPY OF MY LICENSE PLATE STIKER AFFIX TO IT AND GAVE ME A WARNING. AT THAT POINT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT

THE OFFENCE WHAT UNTIL HE WENT TO HIS CRUISER AND CAME BACK WITH AN UNSAFE TRN/LNE CHN-FL TO SIGNA CONTRARY HWY TRAFFIC

TICKET. WHEN I DID ASKED HIM WHY HE'S BEEN FOLLOWING ME? HE RUDELY RESPONDED HE CAN DRIVE WHERE HE WANTS.

SO A BY STANDER WHO WITNESSED THE ACTION AVISED ME TO GO TO THE POLICE HEADQUATER AND SPEAK TO A SURPERVISOR.

WHICH I DID AND A SUPERVISOR LATER CALLED ME TO ADVISED THAT THE OFFICER REFUSED TO RETRACT THE TICKET.

NOTE THAT THE DISCLOSURE SAYS I CALLED THE OFFICER RACIST. IN FACT WE NEVER HAD ANY ARGUMENT AT ALL OTHERWISE HE WOULD

HAVE LANDED ME THE BIGGEST TICKET POSSIBLE BOTH ON THE MISSING STICKER FROM MY OWNERSHIP AND FOR THE OFFENCE IT SELF OR

HE WOULD HAVE CHARGED ME FOR MISCUSDUCT.

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE. MY COURT DATE IS ON FEB 12.2013

THANKS

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

First, please dont type in ALL CAPS. Its bad form and very hard to read.

What does your disclosure say regarding the actual offence you were charged with? Does the officer claim you didnt signal or changed lanes in an unsafe manner (or both)?

landry

by: landry on

Sorry for typing in ALL CAPS.

here is my disclosure verbetum "without the officer number": i must point out that it's very difficult to read except the last line that states - called me a racist . seems to had been written after the fact. (this is just my opinion). also the officer signed at the bottom of the page leaving 1/2 a page gap between his last sentence and his signature. so he could have pretty much inserted anything there afterward. The disclosure reads:

sunny, "officer number"

-caution no validated permit

-V1=L0

car parked dead of it,

signaled chgd into L1,

cutting off another car,

causing it to move into ooneg( not sure of this word) traffic

-NB

-called me a racist (Very clearly written as oppose to the rest of the text that is almost illegible)

(1/2 a page down)

06 honda civic 4 dr black

#R/O

Question :

How do i prove that the car on the inner lane clearly stopped to let me in?

Is there any requirement on the officer part to sign the disclore right after his last sentence as oppose to leaving 1/2 a page gap?

Could the officer have charged me had i made the derogatory comment mentioned above?

Post a Reply