A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

hwybear

Posting Awards

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2012

by: hwybear on

Just like to take time and reflect at this time of year. Not that the other parts of the year are not as important, but seems a lot of us, myself included get excited and minds wander all over. With pressures of shopping/gift exchange/visiting friends and family etc. we all seem to get drawn into the rush and busy times.

I have done extensive travelling over past few months and will continue to do so for next part of the year (talking of 7hr drives one-way to my destination weekly). No matter what day of week it is, the traffic is rarely consistent every trip I make. I have encountered weather changes (clear,rain, ice and snow) all on one trip, stop n go for 30-40k, collisions, rear end collision to my front corner, lane cutters, etc... and with all this driving and no matter what my speed is (-5 to +15) of the limit I never seem to get there any sooner or later. I still make the same rest locations for my pit stops. It is a total mindset change of my own, I get there when I get there, my family knows I am coming and WANT to see me, they WANT to see me walking/talking, not in a hospital bed or worst yet a box.

Anyway, give yourself more time, leave earlier, don't rush, listen to your favourite tunes, you will be amazed how relaxed you feel and you might be surprised and arrive sooner than you think to see the smile on your loved one's face, well worth the time!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

HwyBear

HTA Moderator

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Awards

by: admin on

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

I just want to give a shout out to our GREAT Moderators for all their time, effort, support, and help with maintaining this forum board for the better, and not the worst!

A SPECIAL Thanks goes out to our Moderators: Hwybear, Radar Identified, and Reflections.

Also, A Great Thank You, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to ALL our Members for being a part of the OHTA.ca Traffic Ticket Forum! We GREATLY appreciate your Support, Thank you for being a part of OHTA.ca!

Reflections

by: Reflections on

admin wrote:

I just want to give a shout out to our GREAT Moderators for all their time, effort, support, and help with maintaining this forum board for the better, and not the worst!

A SPECIAL Thanks goes out to our Moderators: Hwybear, Radar Identified, and Reflections.

Also, A Great Thank You, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to ALL our Members for being a part of the OHTA.ca Traffic Ticket Forum! We GREATLY appreciate your Support, Thank you for being a part of OHTA.ca!

*Waves to the cheering crowd*

I wish everyone safe and happy holidays.

I also wish to give my rendition of the 12 days of Christmas:

12 loose lug nuts

11 salters salting

10 fingers white knuckling

9 frozen wipers

8 minutes to warm up

7 ride programs

6 snowy snow squalls

5 GOLDEN PLOWS

4 hours of grid lock

3 spinning tires

2 burntout brake lights

and

1 Santa in a sleigh...............................................

Good night, try the veal and tip your waitress! :D

http://www.OHTA.ca OR http://www.OntarioTrafficAct.com
Post a Reply