A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

noway

How To Find Out When My Trial Date Is - Urgent

by: noway on

Hi there,

This is a really stupid situation I'm in. I was charged under the HTA and I hired a lawyer to represent me. He has never once contacted me regarding the trial. I have called numerous times and he told me that he went to the court house and picked up the disclosure. He never tells me when my trial date is, and just gives me a general time like January or 3rd week of January. Never once called me to schedule a meeting with him to go over the facts of my case like he said he would. He was suppose to call me this week but I have no hope that he will. I'm going to let him go and find different legal representation.

Meantime, I need to figure out when my trial date is, what time and where. How do I go about doing that? Is there a number I call? He took the yellow tickets I got and I don't even know what the charge number is...

Thank you. I apologize in advance, if I made a mistake in making this thread.

Cheers.

Lex87

by: Lex87 on

I really think you should be looking at more options for a lawyer. It really sounds like this one does not have your best interest at heart.

Link edited out by moderator Radar Identified
It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. I think that's what I like about it. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money.
Post a Reply