Downgrade Without Knowledge

A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, hwybear, Reflections, admin, Decatur, bend

pissedoff

Downgrade Without Knowledge

Unread post by pissedoff »

I am a truck driver. in june 2008 a medical was needed and done. I have been driving now till feb 2010 till a motor vehicle accident. no info on the downgrade was told to me by the OPP. a week later charged for the first time on this by another officer driving for another co. now got off on that one but the accident one i am beeing taken to court over... where and whendo i get help

hwybear

Posting Awards

Unread post by hwybear »

you will have to explain whatever your situation is a little better.

downgrade of black box from vehicle? licence? what type of vehicle in the collision?

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
pissedoff

Unread post by pissedoff »

the vehicle was a commercial log truck, the vehicle was a toyota car. The licence was an az and was downgraded to a dz due to a medical not being filed on the government of ontario's medical review board. The medical here was 165 bucks, now it is 185 i do have the receipts for both. The licence bureau says I was sent the papers and licence(from what I understand) to my adress but never recieved it. I am insulted that they are saying it is my responibility not there's and cost for a lawyeris retarded. I am also wondering if charged would I have to pay for the vehicles, and what else.. isn't it bad enough to have an accident that 2 people died in but now have the government not only take the blame for the screw up of the licence but charge me 2 times for this

Return to “General Talk”