Mboudreau

Posting Awards

49 Over G2 Driver - Insurance & Suspension

by: Mboudreau on

Hello. I was wondering what kind of insurance increase I am looking at with my 49 over (amended from 53 over). I am a g2 driver and the 4 points result in a 30 day suspension. This is my first offense.

Is there any way to avoid the 30 day suspension by pleading with the ministry, since I need my car to work. There is no public transportation where I live, so I won't be able to generate an income.

Thanks for any responses.

Cheers :)

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

Sonic wrote:Step one is to ask for a trial, and review the disclosure against you.

Given the severity that this would have on your insurance and/or licensing, I would highly recommend you hire someone to fight this for you.

He or she has already been convicted.

Even so, I'd guess that almost any professional would argue you take that deal and run.

Mboudreau

Posting Awards

by: Mboudreau on

Yeah it was stunt before, amended to 49 over and I pleaded guilty to that. Come renewal time, I am just wondering if I will be able to afford the insurance, or how much of an %increase I am looking at.

One other thing, I can get my full G license right before my renewal, don't know if that will help or not.

Post a Reply