terror96

87km/h In A 50km/h. Any Ideas?

by: terror96 on

Hey guys. Here is my problem. I was pulled over a few days ago for doing 87km/h in a 50km/h. I do not believe the officer that I was going that fast but that is what the ticket says. At the time of being pulled over he notified me that my license was suspended at the time for an unpaid fine. I did not know about my license being suspended but I do know that I did have an unpaid fine (I have paid it and the reinstatement fee since then.) Overall I got charged with Driving while suspended, Speeding 87 in a 50, failure to have insurance papers and failure to have ownership papers.

What can I do for the 87 in a 50 when I really dont believe I was going that fast at all.

vamosrafa

by: vamosrafa on

try to get a deal with the prosecutor. plea guilty to speeding and have driving under suspension dropped. failure to have ownership and insurance could also be dropped if you show them in court. if you have a bunch of tickets, they usually let some go.

Traffic Law

by: Traffic Law on

plea guilty to speeding and have driving under suspension dropped.

This will never happen. Drive Under Suspention is a lot more serious than speeding. Do not take this case lightly and obtain advise from someone competent before you make your decision.

Post a Reply