ttlt_11

101 In A 60

by: ttlt_11 on

Hey new here, great boards here and alot of good info. So I was "accused" of speeding 101 in a 60 and here's how it goes.. I was driving on a 2 lane country road (east/west), came up to a hill crest where the hill dips down enough not to see the top of any oncoming vehicle and an officer was driving in the opposite direction, he passed me at exactly the point where the hill crests, I see him hit the brakes and turn around, follows me for approx. 1km until he pulls me over. The officer says I was speeding and gives me a ticket and says "I didnt drop it but you can usually get it dropped at the ticket office, goodbye" I gave no excuses or anything, just recieved the ticket and went on my way. I went and got a court date, this was after the first attendance meeeting and didn't agree to a lesser fine of 16-29km/h over. The thing I have an issue with is that when I applied for a meeting I checked off "do not want to defend officers notes in court", which I relaized after reading on ticket combat was an error. How do I correct this??

I want to send a disclosure request very soon, my trial date has been sent to me for November this year, I have seen the templates for them but Im just not sure if I should include my phone number or not. And my jurisdiction has their own discolsure requests but I read that I should staple my own (from this site) to it as well.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

ttlt_11

by: ttlt_11 on

ok, im hoping this wont change the way things are for the outcome, I do see on the trial notice that it has in a box checked off..."given to provincial offences officer"

Post a Reply

Return to “Exceeding the speed limit by 30 to 49 km/h”