A speeding traffic ticket is subject to section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act.
cloud145

Traffic On The Land Side Of Airport Reg 5

by: cloud145 on

I was going to airport to pick up my family, and didn't know the speed limit was 50km/h, i was thinking 60km/h.

anyways, I was passing this car who was going like 40km/h and probably sped to 90km to pass the car. cop pullmed me over, , gave me a ticket for 70km/h in a 50km zone for sectoin 128 HTA, with a note to contract to Traffic on the Land side of Airport Reg.

the cop said, there are no points doesn't affect driver's abstract or anything. want to know whether i should take this to the court or if this will affect my insurance or not. dont' really care about the fine, what i am worried is the insurance factor.

Any pointers?

viper1

by: viper1 on

cloud145 wrote:I was going to airport to pick up my family, and didn't know the speed limit was 50km/h, i was thinking 60km/h.

anyways, I was passing this car who was going like 40km/h and probably sped to 90km to pass the car. cop pullmed me over, , gave me a ticket for 70km/h in a 50km zone for sectoin 128 HTA, with a note to contract to Traffic on the Land side of Airport Reg.

the cop said, there are no points doesn't affect driver's abstract or anything. want to know whether i should take this to the court or if this will affect my insurance or not. dont' really care about the fine, what i am worried is the insurance factor.

Any pointers?

Was that on the south side parallel to the 401?

Cheers

Viper1

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
Post a Reply