A speeding traffic ticket is subject to section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act.
Yoshika

Friend Lost His G2 For Going 20 Km Over During G Road Test

by: Yoshika on

I've honestly never heard of this happening, but I got a message from a friend of mine saying he had gone for his second road test to get his full G license, but he went 20 km/h over the speed limit during the test and after his test he apparently had his license taken away, so now he has to go rewrite his G1, then go for his G2 again. He doesn't have to wait the year and a half to do so, but I thought they would just fail you for speeding during the test.

Can they really take your license away for that? I thought they would just fail you. I honestly don't know and he is really confused about it, so I've been trying to look it up for him and I've had no luck. Does anyone out there know anything about this?

Thank you.

daggx

Posting Awards

by: daggx on

I've never heard of them taking someone's license for making an illegal move during the driver's test. As far as I know the only thing that would happen is that the driver would fail the test and have to retake it at a later date. The only thing I can think of is that maybe his license was close to expiring? If his G2 license expired then he would have had to start over at G1 again.

Post a Reply