DENNISTHEW

License Suspended For Over 3 Years.

by: DENNISTHEW on

My license has been suspended for over 3 years from Ontario. I recently moved back to Ontario from Manitoba. I contacted the MTO and they told me because it was suspended for over 3 years I would have to start back at G1 class. I was in a car accident about a year and a half ago. I reported the accident at a police investigation center. Nothing was said about my suspension. I never received notice of a suspension or anything for that matter. I have paid the fine and reinstatement fees. Is there anything I can do to get the time limit of my suspension extended to get my proper license back? I was living in Manitoba and couldn't do anything from there without a car.

Decatur

Posting Awards

by: Decatur on

If you didn't have a full G class licence in Ontario when it was suspended you will probably have to re-start the whole process again. A class G1 or G2 is only valid for 5 years and prior to expiration you either have to test for the next level or do a retest for that current level to renew it.

See the following Regulation for details. http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/regs/e ... _e.htm#BK5

Post a Reply