Careless Driving...

magiclamp

Careless Driving...

Unread post by magiclamp »

I rushed to Milton hospital from my work when I received a call from the nurse saying my wife was discharged from the surgery room.

In the previous two nights before the accident I had less than minimal sleep because I spent them with me wife in the hospital since the moment she was admitted.

Everything was running in my mind while I was driving to see my wife who is being treated from cancer, except that I was not going to see her any soon. Eventually couple of cars changed lanes to my lane which caused a sudden packed trail a head of me the same time lights turned red.

I hit the break but could not avoid hitting the car ahead of me. My mazda protege suffered severe damage.

The police man have not even bother to ask a question about what have happened. I have got a careless driving with 6 demerit points ticket.

Shall I fight it or consider less points resolution?

Any advice?

ynotp

Posting Awards

Unread post by ynotp »

Given what you have on your plate I would hire representation to handle this for you. If the case against you is strong then they will plead it down for you. If it is weak they'll get it withdrawn.