OHTA.ca is an open, free to join - Highway Traffic Act Online Community, dedicated to discussions about the Ontario Highway Traffic Act and provides a traffic ticket help and support forum for help with fighting your traffic tickets...and its FREE to Join!
The Ontario Highway Traffic Act applies to the provisional use of commercial and non-commercial motor vehicles on the Roads and Highways of Ontario, Canada, such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, farm equipment, construction equipment, buses, motor home vehicles, and non-motorized bikes.
Post & Discuss Your Ontario Traffic Ticket
Find Answers to Your Questions, Share Your Knowledge
I would like to know how much did those people pay to get their licence. Clearly they must of know the instructor to get their licence. Shows like that just show how corrupt the whole system is. We get ticketed for 10 over and morans like that are allowed to drive. I love that show and watch it every week, maybe it should be a mandatory show to watch for instructors.
This group of CWD contestants seems worse than any of the others. I mean, drinking while driving and intentionally running red lights and STOP signs; racing another contestant on the way to the filming site, not to mention ON CAMERA; the "Wobble"; being unable to change lanes; looking everywhere but the road; driving into the oncoming traffic lane without realizing it; one contestant with 46 collisions... DANG. The fact that they all still have valid licences says a lot about the commitment to traffic safety in this country, or lack thereof.
Bookm may have a lead foot but I'd much rather be sharing the road with him than anyone I saw on this episode, or, for that matter, many of the drivers I see on a daily basis. Yikes, this group is SCARY.
Is that the old Guelph Reformatory where they filmed it this year?
At the end, I turned to my wife and proclaimed, "Yayy! I'm still the only CWD driver who is actually a GOOD driver". LOL. She just stared at me...... LMAO
- I love the gramma. She does what a lot of us WISH we could do... Blow that stupid red light when no one is coming!!... Oh, and roll stop signs (as if they were yield signs).
- The Asian lady can't drive, period. But strangely, I like her.
- Ashley scares me! I admit I am not man enough for her! LOL. She could probably knock me down with her language alone! But still I'm drawn to her like a moth to a flame.
- The 18-yr.old has serious issues and is a real danger to himself and others. His belief that jerking the wheel back and forth helps him safely straighten the car is nonsense. He needs real help understanding the physics of an automobile.
- My "shtick" is not going to go over well this season (speeding) and I suspect Ken is going to suffer for it.
Cam has already made a mistake. I'm 99.9% sure that Porsche did NOT have aluminum doors as he stated.
I don't blame driving examiners for giving bad drivers a license. All NEW drivers suck, but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will quickly improve, as the majority of drivers do. How could an examiner possibly predict how a driver will respond to experience.
So far, the only one I would NOT get in a car with is Teagan (well.. and Emily, too). Nice to see a well-mannered 18-yr.old though.