New Member? Come and say Hi and Introduce yourself here! :)

Important! Read our Forum Rules before you Post or Browse.

Quickcoupling
Great Site

Unread post by Quickcoupling »

Not sure i have anything of value to contribute, was just watching the news about a motorist charged with flashing his lights to warn oncoming drivers of a speed trap. Googled topic and your site came up. Very interesting read! Thanks for hosting.

Tailspin
Re: New Member? Come and say Hi and Introduce yourself here!

Unread post by Tailspin »

Hi.

I am a self employed dogwalker and dog trainer in Toronto.
I am here to ask a few questions regarding application of charges in accidents. I was the victim of a severe rear end collision in late November 2013 and have recently received a subpoena to attend court as a witness and am looking for support/information on what this all means...I was very pleased to see this forum here!

Greek Dude
Unread post by Greek Dude »

Great information here. Hope to not be here very often since I try not to get any tickets, except parking tickets when I'm working. But I do need some information on led lighting so I will post.
Innisfil, Ontario.

An Observer
Re: New Member? Come and say Hi and Introduce yourself here!

Unread post by An Observer »

Good day All,

I've enjoyed dropping in and reading the various forums as a guest for a while now and on occasion have had questions or thoughts on the various subjects.

With an occurrence that I observed a while back that had me curious, I decided to register and post it to hear what other's opinions or thoughts might be on it.

I look forward to continuing to spend time on OHTA.

Cheers.

Return to “Forum Rules”