Please read all items below 1 to 8
1) If YOU start a THREAD/DISCUSSION for an incident - KEEP on ONE THREAD, even for no activity for several months or even just to keep updates for court steps, stay on one thread
HOW DO I FIND MY POST? >> TOP right of page is the following: view unread posts / view new posts / view your posts
Creating multiple threads for the same discussion causes several problems
- your situation might not appear clear to others that want to help you
- you will get mixed responses without a full understanding of the situation, which could give you tainted information
- your might already have an answer, but with multiple threads you might miss the response
- very time consuming for moderators/Admin to search for your post and merge together
2) Make your topic line meaningful with a location and brief description of offence
- allows you to search for your post easier
- allows others to search and view a topic for same location
- ie: Main St/Jane St Disobey Red Light
- ie: Hwy 407 Speeding 133 in 100
3) Post your thread is proper area, scroll thru list of topics and start in appropriate area, very few items should be in "general talk".
4) Do not "TAG/ADD" onto other thread if your situation is different incident
5) DO NOT resurrect threads of others older than 1 month, unless you are the orginating poster
6) Do NOT include any personal info (name, badge #, etc....), exception is citing case law where info is already published
7. Do not troll, spam or flood the forum. This includes but is not limited to:
- Personal attacks on other forum members
- Obscene or offensive material
- Long diatribes and rants, and/or using the forum as your personal sounding board
- Advertising services or products without the written consent of the forum admin
- Subjects/topics that have nothing to do with the Highway Traffic Act, CAIA, road safety, or driving
- Repeatedly posting misleading information that has not been proven correct via actual, written court decisions in Canada or has been proven wrong, in spite of being pointed to proper evidence (Note: It is okay to be mistaken or have incorrect information. That is why we have this forum, so it can be discussed. However, if it has already been pointed out that the information is unproven and should not be repeated, or is just plain wrong and following said advice will get another member into unwanted trouble, this will not be tolerated.)
8. Do not make any anarchy posts. There is ZERO TOLERANCE for this. This includes any advice that tells a person to deliberately break the law, or that the Highway Traffic Act, CAIA, or any other statute, law or legislation does not apply to them. It is allowable to disagree with certain laws, argue against them, debate them, etc., but we will not accept any posts that encourage or direct people to break any laws.
9. No YELLING (all caps)
Moderators and Admin will continue to closely monitor threads to prevent multiple thread creation.
- we will merge and/or delete threads not in compliance and send a warning to poster
- warnings are tracked, therefore all mods and admin are aware.
- multiple warnings could result in a BAN from the forum
Would like to THANK each member in advance for their compliance in assisting with the maintenance of a clear concise discussion board
HTA Moderator Team
Eat 1 bowl of chili, 1lb of hot chicken wings, pickled eggs and a beer allow to mix thoroughtly and enjoy your FREE GASReflections wrote:So how do I get my free gas?