I got ticket for " proceed contrary to sign at intersection". Total payable 110$
1) If I want Trial option, to appear before a justice to enter a plea of Not guilty, do I need to send anything out or just wait for a court date and time?
2) I was on my way from hospital after 6 hours of waiting, with gaze on my arm. I dint see sign and I just turn left at 6.39pm. It is prohibitet until 7pm.
3) Cop was alone I was with my partner in the car
4) I m a full time student with no records at all.
What I should do?
Please, I need some help
2) If you made the turn outside the prohibited times that sounds like a defence.
3) That may be helpful for proving what time the offence occurred, but the first place you should look is the time on the ticket.
4) Those factors will only be relevant on sentencing, if it goes to that.
NOTHING I SAY ON HERE IS LEGAL ADVICE.