- Posts: 1
got this ticket when road was icy and lost control of vehical do I loose point and should I have been charge?
- Posts: 2881
- Location: Toronto
Can you provide some more detail?
- Where did it happen?
- Did a crash happen, did you go off the road, did you hit another vehicle?
- Was it snowing? Was it due to black ice?
- What offence were you charged with (what does it say on the ticket)?
- How much is the fine that is written on the ticket?
One sentence is not enough information to be able to help you.
* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
- Posts: 2933
- Location: In YOUR rearview mirror!
Radar Identified wrote:Was it due to black ice?.
I wouldn't think so....this is the only legitimate black ice
Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca