ben1911

Stopped At The White Line At The Intersection For Right Turn And Red Light Camera Activated

by: ben1911 on

Hi guys,

The traffic light just turned Red about 1 or 2 seconds before I were approaching the right turn lane at the intersection and when my car front bumper just stopped slightly over the white line at the intersection waiting for right turn, the Red light camera got activated, the camera flash light were flashing twice but my car did not even move after the complete stop at that time, I waited for a few second later and then turned right as usual, so in this case, will I actually get Red Light camera ticket. Please advise.

For more detail, please watch the youtube video of my car dashcam below, the event happened after the 36th second in the video

Thanks for watching

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

These cameras have a speed threshold so they aren't activating under every slight roll. It's somewhere in between 20-30km and up.

Your stop, while slightly late, isn't something it's usually interested in snapping for.

The flash your seeing is actually for the vehicle across the street blowing through the right turn. For starters, the flash would come from behind, not in front.

On Highway 7 and Islington, the camera is located on the other side of the intersection.

Post a Reply