A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

argyll
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

Re: Missing Sign Posted (northbound) Yet Showing Southbound.

by: argyll on

powerbyford2 wrote:
argyll wrote:There is no correlation between your tickets and the signs going up. It takes waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer for things to happen. That's just a coincidence so I wouldn't waste too much mental energy on that aspect of this.

This (the signs going up) was actually the entire case. The signs were not in accordance of the by-law for almost a decade.

Glade I spent a lot of energy on this :) As I won the case in court.

Regards,

I never said that the signs were correct or incorrect. I said that your assertion that the signs were erected as a result of your ticket was nonsense.

Former Ontario Police Officer. Advice will become less relevant as the time goes by !
powerbyford2

by: powerbyford2 on

argyll wrote:
powerbyford2 wrote:
argyll wrote:There is no correlation between your tickets and the signs going up. It takes waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer for things to happen. That's just a coincidence so I wouldn't waste too much mental energy on that aspect of this.

This (the signs going up) was actually the entire case. The signs were not in accordance of the by-law for almost a decade.

Glade I spent a lot of energy on this :) As I won the case in court.

Regards,

I never said that the signs were correct or incorrect. I said that your assertion that the signs were erected as a result of your ticket was nonsense.

So the erect the signs and place a temp electronic speed reader as if their was no issue whatsoever.

Your opinion is rather difficult to believe I'm certain given the fact one lane was missing signs and or contained incorrect signs someone clued in ;)

Regards and thanks for your input. PS --> I like the statement in regards to infractions being handed out at 115/118 in 100 zones (I think around here anything above 110 when they get hungry they distribute).

Post a Reply