1. Does select option 2 (Early Resolution) automatically indicate that I'm convicted of such offence?
2. If not, do I still get to request full disclosure and go to trail after opting for Early Resolution?
3. How likely is that there is no video evidence but just officer notes? (I for one find it ridiculous that you can convict/fine someone for something that'll make a pretty big impact without a solid evidence, but whatever...)
4. Since Mississauga doesn't seem to have any bylaws I could plead bargain to, it seems the only way out of this is section 11b?
Thanks for your help!
2) Yes. In my experience the Crown will already have some disclosure ready for the early resolution meeting. Typically the Crown would at least want the officer's notes so that they can have an idea of how strong the charges are and if any reductions were already granted at the roadside.
3) Video evidence is rare, though I believe somewhat more common in the GTA.