Topic

Double Jeparody Convicted Twice Under 9.1 For Same Ticket.

Author: pirish

pirish

Posting Awards

Double Jeparody Convicted Twice Under 9.1 For Same Ticket.

Unread post by pirish »

so i was ticketed 23/02/2021 speeding (294 + 60vs+5) total pay 359 thats legit but the municipaly isnt there just the city Kitchener....(possible fatal? please shed some light.)

did nothing 06/06/2021 got dreaded red letter Conviction date 05/05/2021 total fine 404$ WTF! Next day I get I get notice of conviction same conviction date but fine is 364$... I go in to file reopening and it has my conviction date as 09/04/2021 infact the system says i never showed to 5.1 meeting. never requested one.

so got it reopened and asked for original offence notice never given to me.. requested disclosure got "enforcement agency record" again no municipality just the city. officer notes time 18:45... test one 18:01 taged me at 06:39 pm

- HOMERWATSON RAMP TO HWY 7/8 W/B, NORTH SIDE FACE

SOUTH, MONITOR 3 W/B LANES

- POSTED 90 ZONE

and this was my reason to reopen for trial Look at my direction of travel.

- 2011, NISSAN VERSA, 4DR, SILVER, E/B, L1, OBVIOUS HIGH SPEED

WAY OVER 90

- 143 KMH @125.5 METERS

- T/S JUST WEST ON RIGHT SHOULDER

got my trial date for 25/11/2021 via Phone! was basically rushed had no idea if officer was there turned out on the certificat of offence there wasn't even a JP present agreed to disobey (182 2) and given set fine of $250....

Now shed some light here... I'm a survivor of Indian day schools when the crown began to speak quickly and loudly unknowingly he trigered my PTSD this resulted in me immediately becomeing maluable and prone to suggestion to keep authority figures pleased to avoid punishment this is well documented DTC certificate ODSP and Aboriginal health center where I go for tradition therapy...

Do I have any grounds for an appeal.....also I have no income 2023 tax return line 23600 (0.00) or financial hardship? cause if my licence is taken I have no way to travel from kitchener to cambridge for therapy... (I can't take the bus due to the crowding.) and financially cant afford taxi.