hhnaderhh

Dangerous Driving And Abstract

by: hhnaderhh on

i got dangerous driving cause bodily harm 2 years ago and it was my first offense, I lost in court and lost my lisc for 3 years. now 2 years has passed and i have 1 year left, what i want to know is how long does it stay on my drivers abstract if i wanted to get insurance next year, would insurance companies see it or not because its passed 3 years? I know it stays on my record for life for police to see but im confused if a insurance company asks for a 3 year drivers abstract will it show up there or not. do all criminal offenses stay for 10 years on drivers abstract for insurance companies to see...?

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

These records come in a couple different versions. It's something like 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, and a full history.

An insurance provider will most likely pull up a 3 year abstract to determine rates. However, you'll probably have to answer some questions before signing on the dotted line. They may come out and ask you about your history within the last 5 years or some other questions. There's no getting around it and you'd have to be 100% truthful.

If you want to see what your record looks like after 3 years, you can just order a copy online. It's pretty painless and you'll get it instantly in a PDF file.

Post a Reply