A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

xzta

3 Tickets Today.

by: xzta on

Hello all! So today I was driving down highway 7 in Richmond Hill and ended up getting 3 tickets...

The first ticket was a ticket for '75 in a 60 zone'

The second was 'No validation on plate' SECTION 7 1 c i

The third was 'No currently validated permit' SECTION 7 1 a

Now the first ticket was entirely my fault.. But for the second and third, it was because of my sticker not being able to stick to the back of the license plate, in which i then just threw it in the glove compartment and ending up forgetting about it, and the other was my insurance permit was simply not signed at that moment.

Now I am very new to getting tickets and was wondering should I fight the second and third tickets? Can i simply go to court with the sticker showing that I do indeed have it and just forgot to put it on, and show them that the insurance slip is now signed?

Thank you all for your time.

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

Im somewhat surprised the officer didnt use more discretion. Id certainly recommend requesting a first attendance meeting with the Crown and seeing if theyll withdraw the second and third charge in exchange for a guilty plea on the speeding. Just make sure you get the sticker on your plate and sign your ownership (not insurance).

Post a Reply